We’re looking for talented R&D engineers who have significant experience working with complex software systems to join our team in London.
You will be contributing to Imandra, the cutting edge automated reasoning engine that powers AI’s algorithm analysis technology.
- Strong software development skills
- Functional programming e.g. OCaml, Haskell, SML and Lisp.
- Python development
- Java development & application deployment
- C and C++ development
- Web development
- Working with complex software systems
- Designing efficient algorithms
- MSc and/or PhD in CS/Maths or equivalent experience.
- Formal verification and static analysis techniques
- Automatic and interactive theorem proving
- Compiler development
- Concurrency theory and concurrent systems
- Build system management and best practices