Quantitative Microstructure Analyst
We're looking for an exceptional quantitative analyst with experience working with financial data, developing trading strategies, and performing risk and microstructure analysis for leading financial institutions.
You will be responsible for using cutting-edge automated reasoning tools developed by AI to analyze microstructure models from leading global venues (exchanges, dark pools, crossing networks, etc.).
- Strong software development skills
- Experience with large financial datasets
- Deep understanding of market microstructure
- Experience with risk modelling and strategy design
- Functional programming e.g. OCaml, Haskell, SML and Lisp.
- Python development
- Java development & application deployment
- C and C++ development
- Web development
- Working with complex software systems
- Designing efficient algorithms
- MSc and/or PhD in CS/Maths or equivalent experience.
- Formal verification and static analysis techniques
- Automatic and interactive theorem proving
- Compiler development
- Concurrency theory and concurrent systems
- Build system management and best practices